National Seminar on Rediscovering Popular Dimension in Chemistry on 7th and 8th December 2011 was organized by department of Chemistry, P. M. B. Gujarati Science College, Indore, sponsored by : UGC, CRO, Bhopal and Shri Gujarati Samaj.
The objective of the seminar was to foster the scientific and research temperament among the youth. During the program, the expert academician from different colleges and universities presented and explained the basic principles and the fundamental of chemistry and its allied field areas such as, spectroscopy, green chemistry, environmental chemistry etc.
The list of expert academicians (speakers) –
- Mr. Deepak Kasbi (Vice President, Lupin Industries, Bhopal)
- Dr. Neelu Chouhan (Prof. Govt. College of Bundi, Rajasthan)
- Dr. Brijesh Pare (Prof. Madhav Science College, Ujjain M.P.)
- Dr. B.K. Mehta (Prof. & Head School of Studies in Chemistry, Ujjain, M.P.)
- Dr. Rashmi Saxena (Prof. Home Science & Science College, Jabalpur, M.P.)
- Dr. A. V. Bajaj (Prof. School of Chemical Science DAVV, Indore)
- Dr. Ashok Sharma (Prof. School of Chemical Science DAVV, Indore)
In the same event, a Poster Presentation competition was also organized, which was judged by Dr. A. A. Ansari and Dr. Satish Shitut.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:December 7, 2011
- End Date:December 8, 2011